This is such a special time and your birth will be a life long memory. Using the service of a Doula will help insure that the birth of your baby will be beautiful and one of satisfaction. I am honored with the opportunity to get to know you and look forward to participating in your family’s journey through birth.
My Pregnancy Package
My doula services include but are not limited to:
- 2 prenatal visits in your home (1 with your care provider if you’d like)
- Phone and e–mail support from the time you hire me, and access to my resources
- 24 hours on call availability from 2 weeks before through 2 weeks after your EDD
- Create your written Birth Preferences or as I call them, Informed Decisions
- Discuss your pain medication preferences / concerns
- Continuous support during the labor and birth—including massage, acupressure, breath & body awareness, visualization
- 1–2 hours immediately post birth, including help with breastfeeding if desired
- 1–2 postpartum visit(s) in your home, within 2 weeks after your birth
- Additional postpartum services can be arranged to fit your needs. I offer Fourth Trimester packages that we can custom fit to your personal needs.
A non–refundable deposit is due upon signing into agreement with me for my Doula services to ensure your time on my calendar.
The remaining balance is due at 37 weeks, which is when I go on–call for you. If a contract is signed after 37 weeks of gestation then the full amount is due at that time.
Your Fourth Trimester
Easing the postpartum experience of mothers during this tender time by answering questions and providing much needed assurance in a gentle, non–judgmental way. Postpartum care begins after the birth of your baby for a minimum of four hours per day for as many days or weeks your family may need. It is entirely based on the personal needs of your family. As a mother of three grown children I consider it a deep privilege to be able to support women in their journey into motherhood.
- 4 hours of…(you choose! rest, sleep, shower, eat a healthy meal)
- 8 hours of…(all of the above and more!)
- pregnancy and Birth clients will receive 15% discount